Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Boundless – Pure Again


Facebook is a great tool. I have found quite a few things worth my attention through FB, and this is one of them:
Pure Again

I "happened" upon the Boundless website tonight (I put quotes around "happened" because I don't think it was by accident) and read article after article that were very good, but this one impacted me. Honestly, I couldn't finish it without crying.
See, we are all the adulteress required to "go and sin no more," but this is the first time I truly understood that parable, that I could actually personalize it. I was in similar circumstances not too long ago. I am just as guilty as she, and especially after reading this article and the parable that goes with it, I am just as awed at His forgiveness.

1 comment:

Rita Garcia said...

Praise God for His redeeming Love! His forgiveness touches my heart. I will go read the article.

Hugs, Rita